DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–March 25, 2022–
The market potential of screening, diagnosis, therapy selection, recurrence monitoring and screening is explored in this report. What is the impact of the COVID pandemic on the Liquid Biopsy market? We look at the price and volume outlook by cancer type. This report provides a detailed analysis.
Circulating tumor cells? Cellless DNA? Exosomes? Learn about the technology in easily understandable terms that explain the jargon. Find the opportunities and the pitfalls. Understand growth expectations and ultimate potential market size.
A revolution in cancer diagnosis is occurring using in vitro blood tests to identify cancer DNA. Technology has created the possibility of widespread screening for all types of cancers with a blood test.
GRAIL, a new company with impressive endorsements, has announced a unique blood test to detect all cancers. The company is currently working on a study of more than 10,000 subjects called the Circulating Cell Free Genome Atlas (CCGA) to help identify cancer early. Technology evolves faster than the market. New technology that definitively identifies pathological conditions from blood samples is poised to replace costly invasive surgical biopsy procedures. The market is still in its infancy but has just moved from the development phase to the growth phase.
The impact on the healthcare industry is huge. The report includes a five-year market forecast. In addition, the report examines potential market sizes by country, by cancer, and by the four types of use: screening, diagnosis, therapy selection, and recurrence monitoring.
Use independent research that makes you the expert. Make the research team work for you by ordering this comprehensive report. Get an extra player on your team as unlimited assist and evade data is included with your purchase.
The report includes detailed breakdowns for 15 countries and 4 regions, as well as breakdowns for lung, breast, colorectal, prostate, cervical and other cancers, as well as breakdowns by screening/early detection , diagnosis, therapeutic follow-up and follow-up of recurrences.
Recent developments in liquid biopsy
- Invited to expand its portfolio of cancer screening tests
- Cancer Center, partner of Inivata for clinical studies on liquid biopsy
- IVBH Bio aims with liquid biopsy incubator
- Molecular Health, Eone-Diagnomics Ink Liquid Biopsy partnership
- Delfi Diagnostics turns to fragmentation-based liquid biopsy technology
- BillionToOne adapts Fetal Dx technology to liquid biopsy
- EDGC to expand liquid biopsy space with cell-free DNA platform
- Liquid biopsy startup BioCaptiva raises £1m in seed funding
- Agilent Enters Liquid Biopsy Market with Acquisition of Resolution Biosciences
- Bio-Techne to acquire Asuragen for up to $320 million
- Personalis expands its liquid biopsy offer
- Exact Sciences offers end-to-end cancer screening tests with acquisition of Ashion
- Delfi Diagnostics plans multi-cancer screening test
- Menarini’s CellSearch shows potential to predict breast cancer prognosis and response to treatment
- Liquid Biopsy NGS Panels – Miscellaneous Testing Claims
- CMS memo on colon cancer screening bodes well for assays
- Natera liquid biopsy test coverage extension
- Freenome closes funding to support early cancer detection trial
- CA$2.6M Liquid Biopsy Initiative
- NeoGenomics, partner of Inivata for liquid biopsy of lung cancer
- Liquid biopsy shows promise as cancer screening
- Inivata launches RaDaRT for detection of residual disease and recurrence
- Liquid biopsy test detects more than 50 types of cancer
- Liquid biopsy study confirms concordance with tissue biopsy
- Guardant Health Liquid Biopsy Expands Medicare Coverage
- Aethlon Medical Lands Grant for Exosome Isolation Device
- Biolidics will develop a liquid biopsy test for breast cancer
- Liquid biopsy equal to tissue to indicate immunotherapeutic response
- Exact Sciences acquires Genomic Health
- Liquid Biopsy Multi-Gene Breast Cancer Panel
- Bio-Techne Receives Breakthrough Device from the FDA for Prostate Cancer Liquid Biopsy
- Striving to develop earlier detection of several types of cancer
- Guardant Health liquid biopsy test will be covered by EviCore
- Liquid biopsy combines Illumina’s “ultradeep” sequencing with Grail’s machine learning
- Biocept Liquid Biopsy Partnership Offering Adds Several Key Services
- Natera commercializes whole exome sequencing of tumors from plasma
- Sienna buys liquid biopsy and exosome isolation technology
- Non-invasive game changer
- Lower cost
- Greater precision
- Wide range of potential uses
- Aging of the population
- Lower price
- Lack of standards
- Protocol Resistance
- Initial adoption cost
Instrumentation and Automation
- Key instruments for market share
- Bioinformatics plays a role
Development of diagnostic technologies
- Next-generation sequencing is fueling a revolution
- Impact of NGS on prices
- Pharmacogenomics blurs diagnosis and treatment
- CGES tests, a brave new world
- Biochip/Giant Magneto Resistance Based Testing
The actors of a dynamic market
- University research laboratory
- Diagnostic test developer
- Genomic Instrumentation Provider
- Pharmaceutical/Reagent Supplier
- Independent test laboratory
- Public national/regional laboratory
- Hospital laboratory
- Doctors lab
- Supervisory body
- Certification body
- Precancerous conditions
- Inflammatory conditions
The situation today – Biopsy analysis
Cancer Evidence – Liquid Biopsy Technology
- Overview of liquid biopsy technology
- The role of CTCs
- ctDNA – Towards the general public?
- Exosomes and Microvesicles – New to the Block
- The multiple game
Under Siege Cancer Treatment Protocol
- Issues with Adoption of Liquid Biopsy – Dual Diagnosis
- The Cancer Screening Market Opportunity
- Cancer Management vs Diagnosis
- Adoption Stages – Looking Ahead
- The promise of liquid biopsy
The structure of the industry plays a role
- Share of hospital tests
- Economies of scale
- doctor’s office laboratory
- Doctor and POCT
- Abbott Diagnosis
- AccuraGen Inc.
- Acuamark Diagnosis
- Admera Health, LLC
- Agena Bioscience, Inc.
- Amoy Diagnostics Co.,Ltd.
- Anchor Dx
- ANGLE SA
- ApoCell, Inc.
- ArcherDx, Inc.
- AVIVA Biosciences
- Baylor Miraca Genetics Laboratories
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and company
- BGI Genomics Co. Ltd
- Biochip genetics
- Biocept, Inc.
- Biodésix inc.
- bioMérieux Diagnostics
- Bioneer Company
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Boreal genomics
- Caris Molecular Diagnostics
- CellMax lifetime
- Cepheid (now Danaher)
- Chronix Biomedical
- Clinical genomics
- Cytolumina Technologies Corp.
- Datar Cancer Genetics Limited
- Diagenode diagnosis
- Diagnoloix LLC
- Enzo Life Sciences, Inc.
- Epic Sciences
- Epigenomics AG.
- Eurofins Scientific
- Diagnosis of exosomes
- Exosome Science
- Fluidigm Corp.
- Fluxion Biosciences
- Basic medicine
- GeneFirst Ltd.
- Genetron Health (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
- Genomic health
- GILUPI Nanomedizin
- Grail, Inc.
- Guardian of health
- Discovery of Horizon
- Incell Dx
- Integrated diagnostics
- Janssen Diagnosis
- MDNA Life SCIENCES, Inc.
- MDx Health
- Menarini Silicon Biosystems
- Millipore Sigma
- Miltenyi Biotec
- scientific miR
- Molecular MD
- Myriad Genetics/Myriad RBM
- NantHealth, Inc.
- New oncology
- Novogene Bioinformatics Technology Co., Ltd.
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies
- Perkin Elmer
- Personal Genome Diagnosis
- Qiagen Gmbh
- Rarecell SAS
- Resolution Biosciences, Inc.
- Roche Molecular Diagnostics
- Screen cell
- Siemens Healthineers
- simfo GmbH
- Singlera Genomics Inc.
- SRI International
- Sysmex Inostics
- Tempus Labs, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Earlier detection
Laura Wood, Senior Press Officer
For EST business hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ONCOLOGY HEALTH OTHER SCIENCES PHARMACEUTICALS BIOTECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.
PUBLISHED: 03/25/2022 10:57 AM / DISK: 03/25/2022 10:57 AM
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.